To be awarded the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting you must:
- Be eligible for the degree. This means you must be registered with Oxford Brookes University i.e. opted-in to the BSc degree scheme before passing any of the three ACCA Fundamentals papers, F7, F8 and F9
- Pass the three ACCA Fundamentals papers F7, F8 and F9 and pass other papers as required to successfully complete all nine Fundamentals level papers at least two months prior to the start of the submission period in which the student is seeking to submit
- Hold a recognized English language qualification certificate and transcript (if applicable), which must be submitted to and approved by ACCA, before passing any of papers F7, F8 or F9
- Complete the ACCA Professional Ethics module by the published deadline before submitting a Research and Analysis Project to Oxford Brookes University (for deadlines see: http://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/student/acca- qual-student-journey/bsc-degree/rap-submission-dates.html )
- Complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis Project.
The degree must be completed within 10 years of your start date onto the ACCA’s professional qualification otherwise your eligibility will be withdrawn
If you are unsure on your eligibility for the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting degree, then you should firstly refer to myACCA which will tell you whether or not you have opted in to the degree scheme and whether or not you are eligible.
If you are not eligible for the degree programme, then it will be for one of the following reasons:
You ticked the box on your ACCA registration form stating you did not wish to join the Oxford Brookes University degree programme
- If you are yet to complete Papers F7, F8 and F9, you may opt back in to the BSc degree by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have already passed ANY of Papers F7, F8 or F9, then unfortunately it is now too late to opt back into the degree
- If you hold exemptions for any of Papers F7-F9, then you may contact ACCA Connect to forfeit these in order to remain eligible. This must be done before sitting any of the other core Papers of F7-F9 – once you have forfeited your exemption you cannot reverse this
IMPORTANT: Changes to Paper F4 after June 2014
- Due to changes in the structure of Paper F4 which took effect from the December 2014 exam sitting, the June 2014 F4 exam paper will be the last sitting that will meet the required proof of English proficiency for the
- Any students who have successfully passed Paper F4 on or before June 2014 will continue to be able to use this as proof of English
- Any students who take Paper F4 on or after December 2014 be required to submit to ACCA an alternative proof of English proficiency to meet the entrance requirements of Oxford Brookes
- Details of the qualifications that meet Oxford Brookes University’s proof of English proficiency can be found in the links below:
- There is no change to the administration of eligibility for the Proof of English proficiency will continue to be administered by ACCA. Students do NOT need to send in proof of English proficiency to Oxford Brookes University.
You enrolled with ACCA over 10 years ago
- The BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting degree has a 10 year deadline starting from a student’s start date with ACCA. If this has expired in your case, we regret that you are no longer eligible to complete the degree with